Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello!

Hello!


So here begins the records of my travels abroad to the UK (England and Scotland for now), and any such other travels that will (inevitably) come up in the future.

Hurrah! It's finally here, today, the day I'm leaving for London, England. Am very excited (can't you tell!), and a little nervous. Still have errands to run, then we've got to all get showered and ready and then it's off to drive to the airport (... in Houston). Genius that I am thought that flying out of Houston International would be a good idea. We'll see. :)


I've located several internet cafes in the various cities I'll be traveling to over the next 10 days, so I'll keep you all posted on my whereabouts, adventures, travels with friends, and all the exciting things that happen.


Much love!
~ Anne

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Take pictures. I'll miss you.

Unknown said...

The above comment and this are from Abby.

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous time and let's have lunch when you get back! Love, Mimi