Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 6 -- Day in London (3) (mid-day)

21 AUGUST | London: Internet Cafe, V&A Museum


Well, it's 15.48 here (3.48pm) and I've got to jet off to the V&A Museum in just a minute (have to find out where it is, too), so this is just a quick note to say hi.

Hope everyone is well! :)


I wrote up long 'posts' about the last two days--didn't stay in Bath, not so long story, but too long to explain here; Edinburgh tomorrow which I'm THRILLED about :D. I'm traveling around London today by myself (although it took me nearly an hour just to get into downtown and then across town by tube), so it'll be wonderful. I'm so excited about the V&A; they have one of THE coolest sculptures hanging in their foyer that I think I've ever seen (both in pictures and real-life). Blown-glass woven together -- just gorgeous. Also, lots of wonderful costumes, etc. to look at, and the gift shop! :)

Let me know if any not in my immediate family wants me to pick them up something while I'm here! (Just jot down a comment or two. :D)

Things have been a little emotionally taxing the last few days (mostly internal), but I love this city, even if I can only take it one day at a time, and enjoy just a small portion at that. V&A for today is perfect. Here, let me find the website... V&A Museum


Well, much love to you all -- will write again probably either tomorrow or Thursday (I know of an internet cafe in Cambridge, but not necessarily in Edinburgh so it might be until then. On Friday I'll bring my notebook and write up the other days' entries, how 'bout? :D)

Cheers!
~ Anne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Someday, I hope to make this trip, too. Maybe one day, we could do a trip that included you, your mom, Cindy, Grace and me! All girls, all the time. That would be fun. Miss you!